How to Use Argan Oil
Adding Argan Oil to Your Beauty Routine
Adding Argan Oil to your daily routine gives you a wide range of benefits for your hair, skin, health and more but you can only achieve the best results through regular use of 100% Pure Organic Virgin Cosmetic Grade Argan Oil.
We recommend that you introduce Argan Oil into your beauty routine by applying it at night for both your skin and your hair.
How to Use Argan Oil in Your Hair
Argan oil is applied either before or after washing the hair. Generally, if you want to retain moisture balance in your hair, then you can apply the oil one to two times per week before shampooing with an organic shampoo.
Applying argan oil before shampooing should follow this routine:
- Apply a generous amount of oil throughout hair from roots to tips, and massage it into the scalp.
- Put on a shower cap or towel to allow the Argan oil to penetrate the hair at the roots. Set in place for at least five minutes.
- Remove cap / towel and wash out with warm water.
- For the best results, follow up with an organic shampoo and conditioner.
The oil can also act as an extreme moisturising agent for all-day use. This technique is especially useful for extremely damaged and dry strands. At the same time, it can help tame frizz and reduce the appearance of split ends.
Follow these steps for wearing Argan oil throughout the day:
- Apply two to three drops of organic argan oil at your roots and massage the product into the scalp.
- Take a wide-tooth comb and spread the product evenly through hair.
- Add more product to the hair sparingly as needed.
- Do not add water or any other styling products on top of the oil.
If you have curly or wavy hair, you may also consider applying organic Argan oil to the ends of your strands on a daily basis. This method helps to replenish the lack of moisture on the lower half of your hair that is often related to having natural curls and waves.
How to Use Argan Oil on Your Skin
Despite its name and it’s nickname – Liquid Gold – Argan oil is non-greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin. Below are some tips to ensure correct application and use for different uses:
Daily Hydration Balance
- Cleanse the skin.
- Apply one drop of argan oil and spread evenly over the area.
- Gently massage until dry (or almost dry if applying at night).
If you have dry skin on the scalp, you can apply the oil and leave in overnight under a cap and rinse out the product in the morning.
Dry Skin Patches
Eczema and psoriasis patches benefit from twice-a-day application, but you will likely need to use more of the oil. Apply two to three drops of oil on the affected area and gently massage into skin. If you use a daily skin lotion, apply the Argan oil on top of it but in most cases Argan Oil is all that is required.
Wrinkles, Scars and Stretchmarks
To enjoy the visible reduction in wrinkle appearance it is important to apply the product daily in order to see significant results. Apply a small drop to each area twice a day. Follow the same steps for stretch marks and scars; if you are pregnant, you can apply the oil to potential problem areas before the stretch marks occur.